General

General

Categories

1. I have a database, where when I add an entry, I select some radio buttons, and different entries are shown in single choice list for me to select, but when I want to add new entry to this list it disappears from this list, because while new entry is made, no dependencies are made for this new one entry. So if I want to see this new entry for next library entry, I have to edit library and add missing ticks in field properties. An option to do it automatically would be nice. Simply add new library entry, select one…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. As I use mementeo among others to track my daily ideas, sometimes I use the "subscribe" field to scribble something down ad hoc, sometimes my note is longer and contains pictures in a picture field. Both, the picture and the handwriting, are displayed as a picture but I have to choose just one for the preview. So some notes will either way not have a preview depending on what I have noted, although they do have a picture.
    It would be great if there was the option for the library to choose the source for the picture, maybe hierarchically (if…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Implement in the photo field the tools for managing document scanning (the cropping and contrast enhancement function).

Or implement integration with other proprietary apps for the management of document scans.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. При написании кода доступ к библиотекам и полям осуществляется по имени. При их переименовании весь код ломается. Было бы хорошо иметь возможность работать с id, который бы не отображался при просмотре записей и не ломался при переименованиях.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. И вообще текстовый функционал при работе через мобильный телефон очень ограничен.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The DB shows fields with the same name but when synching with Google Sheets only one column is created.
    DB should not allow duplicate named fields!!
    However due brevity it would be good to be able to have a field name and display name.
    For example on a multi page DB entry you could have the field Email Address meaning different things! So naming it Registered Email Address etc would solve this but visibly if this was inside a page called Registration then it is unnecessary text taking up space and making the input more confusing.
    Please add protection to…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. it should be possible to formate text in textfields (bold, standard, italic, underline, strikethrough, mark, COLOUR, systemfonts)

memento could be used for knowledge

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Addition (Depends on field) option at READ permissions .

It's importand in team users because if the READ permission option is "Only Own" and for some reason the user leaves the team or another user have to see and edit these entries the only option is to "allow" all users see all the entries.

I'm appreciate if you could consider the above mentioned option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. all the necessary information exists in memento
    only the look does not exist

I want to see on the left side the name of the entries as a culumn and in a week or month or year calender view the bar with beginn and duration

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would love to use the team feauture, but my business is fearly small at the moment with only two users.
    I would not like to pay for a 5 users licenses when all I need is 2. I am currently paying the Pro subscription and doing the interactions for the 2 users. I would be glad to pay half of the 5 users license for having two users.
    Thank you

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. If you had more charting options and different kinds of charts that would be cool

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sometimes, I need to put just 1 hyperlink or email in an entry.
    But other times, 2-3 of them in another entry. Some fields has the + button at the right side of them. It'd be nice if hyperlink and email have it too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I'm a newbie. Please excuse me if this has already been suggested.

Instead of linking to attachments embed them into the database as Airtable does.

Benefit: No need to keep updating links.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. cerco un modo per farmi avvertire se un pezzo in magazzino sia finito o e' sotto scorta come in access..

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I Would like to sugguest multiple image select functions as it will greatly reduce time as I have about 10 images each for 100+ entries. Greatly appreciated.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have library with field type as "link to file". It would be extremely convenient to trigger open the linked file say abc.xlsx by selecting the record and than action button. So no need to open the record and clicking the link file field.
    I find significant value addition if Javascript can open the linked file directly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I use dark mode on Pixel 4XL & have used Memento for years now. I love Memento for what I use it for, it's so powerful that I'm probably under-using it. I paid a registration and I love building my own libraries (ie DBs).

I also love Black mode and dark theme, but your app does this really jarring thing in dark mode, which is full white for changing / updating screens.
    Worst is using in a dark room: I open a DB, get blasted by a white screen, then enter something & get blasted again. Two really bright white…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently memento appears to be using ZXing. I've found in some cases that Google's MLKit barcode scanning library works better. It'd be nice to have an option to scan with MLKit. https://developers.google.com/ml-kit/vision/barcode-scanning/android

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently memento appears to be using ZXing. I've found in some cases that Google's MLKit barcode scanning library works better. It'd be nice to have an option to scan with MLKit. https://developers.google.com/ml-kit/vision/barcode-scanning/android

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?