filter-box for list, simple dialog for update
filter field for list + !dialogs! plz..
1). you create textbox(filter-box) with clear button (!! plz!!).
2). under it, you create list (tnx. it great!)
- open lib
- create entry(fill list with data). save.
- open record( after creation)
- type text(or number) in filter-box
-- and it filters list in view mode.
- killer-feature: -- when you click on list-item, it opens simle dialog, so you can edit this item and save.
for now fow do i use dialogs :)
- i make an entry
- fill it with data
-- and in script, i fill some fields with entered date.
-- and what i use,- its radio buttons with icons! (tnx!!), and i set them "use record name in properties"
- so after save record, in title i have an icon , which shows, as status
-- and on click, it popups dialog, where i can choose other option, to change both icon status, and its value. and.. !!it works great!!!
- that's why, i get some suggestions about simple dialogs... -- and filter usage purposes...
p.s. using it for a long time, almost all the time in large purposes, if it helps, i can try to make some animation on suggestions, and if it helps moreover, some donation, if so.
p.s.s. big tnx to developers, great job, great realisations, it covers a large of needs. tnx!!
Br. Damien Private.