Table View Entry Addition & Moveability
Allow for entries to be manually inserted (like we would be able to do in Excel). I manually sort my table entries and by adding this feature will ensure my ability to add entries in the specific alphabetical spot instead of at the end of the table.
INSERT NEW ROW & INFO IN TABLE:
• Click a row.
• Insert empty row in the appropriate spot.
• Click in empty row (the normal entry form can pop up).
• User will enter info & save.
• Pop-up entry form will disappear & info will now be shown in previously new inserted row.
DRAG & DROP INDIVIDUAL OR MULTIPLE ROWS IN TABLE:
NOTE - Possibility of having to insert the same number of blank rows as the amount of rows that are going to be moved is fine.
• Click the row number that needs to be dragged to highlight entire row.
• Click and hold while dragging highlighted row to new location within table.