Skip to content

General

General

Categories

1206 results found

1. Just as there is an event that is triggered when opening a card in entry view mode. It would be interesting to have another event that fires when closing a card in entry view mode.
    Scripts executed with Action, happen on a card in entry view mode. Having an event that fires when closing the card in entry view would allow me to automatically verify or rectify the actions done.
    For example: I am creating a library that encrypts certain fields. With an Action script I enter the passphrase and it shows me the decrypted field. I would like that…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Often image contents create data clogging in the database and tend to occupy a lot of memory on the device.

I think it can make the stability of the information work better if you could manage the insertion of an image through a "web link" connected to an external Cloud (or to a generic web page).
    In this way, data redundancies and the risk of information loss would be avoided.

If I have to create a database with "Product Cards", it is not very functional to have to download images from the network and upload them to the database; I…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Tree is a good edition to existing entries, especially as it allows multiple selections.

However an anomaly exists when entries are grouped by the tree, where it doesn't display the selected grouping rightly in a multiselection scenario. Example in a fictional herbal supplement shop inventory scenario:

1. Ingredient "Thyme" is selected for function "Immune Boosting" and "Mind Calming"
    2. Ingredient Turmeric is selected as "Digestive system aid" and "Immunity system booster"
    3. The Ingredient is a text entry, and Function is a Tree entry

Sadly when Grouping is done by Function, only 2 Headers come up as opposed to 4 Headers being…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In team subscription it is important when users working in the same or shared libraries, the library stays refreshed so there are no duplicate records.
    Even when the unique field is chosen the problem exists. For example when two users working in the same library the same time and there is a field "serial number" with auto-increasing number they might save records with same "serial number" .(and a popup message says that there are several enties with same name").
    One solution to solve this right now is every time that they click in new entry they have to refresh first…

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Allow use of desktop edition without sign in, allowing those who don't want the cloud service to manage their own data, but still use the software on multiple devices or maybe a preferred desktop UI.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. one (1) click export button